Ten minutes with... is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they're reading right now and what's getting them through these difficult times.
Hugo Award-winning Asimov’s editor Sheila Williams talk about the early days of the pandemic in Manhattan, the challenges of finding time to read anything other than the 800 submissions per month she sees at the magazine, her good luck to have travelled to Ireland and the Canary Islands just before the lockdown began, her new anthology in the Twelve Tomorrows series from MIT Press, and, of course, what she’s been reading.
Books mentioned include:
- Entanglements: Tomorrow's Lovers, Families, and Friends edited by Sheila Williams
- The Wright Sister by Patty Dann
- Nine Bar Blues by Sheree Renee Thomas
- Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
- A Song for a New Day by Sarah Pinsker